My PunBB-Hosting forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what PunBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » Market-Place
  •  » Opencart 3.0.2.0 extension manager and marketplace issues

#1 2018-04-10 08:40:36

aaronpawlak

Opencart 3.0.2.0 extension manager and marketplace issues

Hi,

I have installed and reinstalled 3.0.2.0 and have the same results.
1) Every extension I try to upload, either a template or feature, I get the same error message: "File can not be found!" after I select the upload feature. These are all ocmod.zip files as provided by multiple vendors in the marketplace. So, i cannot install any extensions through the upload. I have also tried a couple manually, through FTP and never see the results in the interface (mainly working with templates to change the look and feel). I FTP as per vendor directions to the right directories etc, refresh, exit come back into it, clear cache, and nothing ever appears in the interface for me to select. I am not sure what to do.
2) the other thing I noticed was that when I go to the marketplace menu, it is not pulled into my interface. I don't see the live marketplace, i have to go to another browser and look it up separately, which works fine. i am using Chrome. I try the settings to select a type or search anything and the message is always, there are no results that match. It seems like it is not connecting in the back end.
I generated the API key and put that in successfully, and validated, but nothing else changed.
I am at a loss and cannot find any documentation for 3.0.2.0 related to these issues. I found one installer fix for 3.0.2.0 but directions say to upload through the installer to fix it, but that is the very thing I cannot do

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?t=202831
Custom explainer studio

Thank you.

2018-04-10 08:40:36

AdBot
Advertisements
  • Index
  •  » Market-Place
  •  » Opencart 3.0.2.0 extension manager and marketplace issues

Adverts

Board footer